Membership is open to all patriots

To join the VFW you must…

Be an United States citizen who served honorably in the Armed Forces of the United States or be on active duty.

You must have received a campaign medal for overseas service, served 30 consecutive days in Korea or 60 nonconsecutive days in Korea or received hostile fire or imminent danger pay.

If you are not eligible for the VFW you may join the Ladies’ or Men’s Auxiliary if you are a spouse, parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or sibling of a person eligible for the VFW.

For more information call: (302)-798-2052 or email us.